Disconnected / Reconnected (art prints)
These exclusive photography art prints of each of the six images of Disconnected / Reconnected (#1) are offered on large format, in a limited edition of 25. With the proceeds of the sale, new editions of the art project Disconnected / Reconnected are made possible.
An exclusive photography art print costs € 100 (ex. shipping costs) and is:
+ Printed in a limited edition of 25.
+ In large format of 30 x 40 cm.
+ Printed on special photo paper with matte finish: Ilford Studio Matt 235 gsm.
+ Signed on the back (verso).
+ A certificate of authenticity.
+ A printout of the detailed explanation of the artwork Disconnected / Reconnected.
+ The art print comes in a sturdy envelope.
The art prints consist of the following images:
- Twin Towers, 2001 / ----------- -------- --------, ---------
- Theo van Gogh, 2004. Charlie Hebdo, 2015 / Grote Staat, Maastricht
- MH17, 2014 / Field, Wittem
- Alan Kurdi, 2015 / Day beach, Oost-Maarland
- Brussels, 2016 / Train station, Eijsden
- Christchurch. Sri Lanka, 2019 / Basilica of Saint Servatius, Maastricht
The art prints are supplemented with images from new editions of the art installation Disconnected / Reconnected.
Interested? Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Syrian boy / Alan Kurdi // letters sent in to De Limburger (NL) // 18 and 22 September 2020
- Jonathan brings war and terror to a serene Limburg field // article De Limburger (NL) // 15 September 2020 (read the online version here)